About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I wish I could change..

“I will breathe for you each day; Comfort you through all the day
Gently kiss your tears away... You can turn to me and cry, Always understand that I give you all I have inside..
I will never be too far away to feel you. And I won’t hesitate at all
Whenever you come…”


Macam mimpi lah this lyrics..(For me laa). Being single is simple and free but in the meantime, it’s difficult though. Hard to face all the challenges alone without that “someone” to support you, a shoulder for you to cry on. A place for you to express all your feelings.
So sick..so sad.. BUT masih terlalu banyak dalam hidup ni yang perlu dijelajahi. I hate for always had this feeling, perasaan kekurangan dan lemah dari segenap segi.Deep inside my heart I really wanted to be strong, to be successful in everything that I contribute right now and right at this moment, I wish I could change..if not for others, for my own sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails