About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

movie day

Ah, tomorrow..Monday–my least favorite day of the week. Why is it that Saturday and Sunday always pass too quickly? Sigh. But anyway…it's quite an "okay" day-out with friends. out for a movie..I guess it's supposed to be my latest hobby to fill up my free time. Latest blockbuster at cinema, Iron Man, show ends at 2, heading to Hillside for lunch. After had my 'char koay teow', heading home and laid back in front of tv.

P/s: Play nice and stay respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails