About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't judge a book by it's cover..


Everytime I take a good long look in the mirror, I'll remind myself that while I might not be the hottest person on earth, I definitely have something special -- especially in the eyes of the people who love me. So far, I always thought that having a healthy level of confidence is more important than having an attractive outer shell. After all, it's just a cover, like a book, we're unsure of the contents until we go through each and every page. But somehow, it's just human nature, we 'stop and stare', we'll magnetically attracted to something that is nice, beauty, magnificent only by seeing the outside,the surface of it. Can't we just take a deeper thoughts on the idea of,"don't judge a book by it's cover"..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails