About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm sweet...haha!

When everyone's laughing today, I don't find things so funny. Felt like I've been missing out on the joke. Maybe I'm just a bit out of synch with other people right now, mostly because I've been so wrapped up in my own plans. Not in a good mood for a few days already and It's going to take me a little bit more time to get back into the swing of things. But I do remember..my lil bro in office always remind me.."akak..personal problem don't bring to office. Everybody also got problem. But please come with a smile la at least..jangan hentak barang sana sini". Actually.. ni last time my colleague punye case. Ada masalah rumahtangga bawak ke ofis. Dengan muka masam and bebal sambil buat kerja. Mengenangkan kata-kata adik sorang ni..I kept everything inside. No one could understand kalau kita tunjuk muka tak manis sekalipun. Anyway, I'm always sweet..;-) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails