About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

26th - 27th Aug ~ Jln2 Cari Makan..

I've been in KL on last 26th - 27th, without any special purpose..(nothing special...???is it for real??) The truth is I just don't want to tell everybody with that special part..hehe. So, here is a few pics taken while we (me and my sis..) went for makan2..

Ribena blended special, with Lychee and Nata de Coco. This one at SS2 Murni restaurant.. SS2.


I think this is the best 'cooked' bihun sup I ever taste..


My sis opt for Mee Bandung..erm..dugaan..dah la bulan puasa ni.


And this one at Kedai Kopi, Taman Tasik Shah Alam..Nasi Goreng Kampung..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails