About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

jari-jemari sape ni??

Pakai inai kat jari pun jadi kontroversi. Macam dah sinonim, asal nampak inai di jari, people will ask.."bila kawin?tak jemput pun", "are u married??" bosan nye soalan. :-)

Inai or henna has been references as women's preparation to her wedding day. In my case, inai ni dipakai sebab nak menutup kesan lebam di kuku. Just recently my thumbs tersepit pintu besi di office. The pain is over, but there is still black marks under my nail. I thought, with inai can cover up that black marks..but sadly, nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails