About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

facing the smooth talker

Feeling that I am smart enough to know that when someone or something seems too good to be true, and it probably is. I've found out the truth behind someone's false front today, but I think I might be the only person in the office. She is the 'smooth talker'. If I come out and criticize 'her', I probably get 'slashed' from the colleague who are falling under 'her' spell. Anyhow, I already prepared with 'I told you so' comments, it's sooner or later. Because this person will ultimately disappoint everyone. She will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails