About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

I have never express what i feel inside

After a lot of thinking and thinking, I have discover the weaknesses inside of me that leads myself to full devastation. I HAVE NEVER EXPRESSED WHAT I FEEL INSIDE. I am always a ‘keeper’. I kept everything to myself and never let out to anybody and even to that someone that I should to. :-( Manusia perlukan perubahan, but i wonder how far other people can accept for this slight changes, if i changed to someone more "straight forward" and speaking from a heart..???


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails