About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

leave personal matters behind..

Still unable to finish my reading. I'm distracted by surrounding. Di pejabat, suddenly saja banyak ad-hoc job menanti. I don't mind being busy..able to make me forget and leave anything personal behind. Tomorrow would be another busy day. I have some issues to be tackle and probably going to venture a new task..:-) excited jugak..hopefully, I'm able to wake up early..lately liat nak bangun tido, luckily takde time recorder kat office tu..'everyday oso late lorr...'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails