About Me

My photo
Author of this blog, a muslimah, an executive, a daughter, a sister, a leader, the coffee-addict, a book-worm, a traveller, always a listener and story-teller but never attention-seeker!

Tick tock..

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Exam Are Over..


Assalammualaikum..

How I missed blogging!

4 years seems like in the blink of an eye. Yes, sometimes it feels that way...and sometimes, 4 years is such a longgggg way, with time fully occupied being a staff + student at the same time. Now, the exam are over..my final year exam. Hopefully, the result turn out OK...or else..KSCP is coming my way! Tazzabar counting to convocation day...and importantly, i'm a lot more tazzabar as I have soooo many things long overdue,..to explore...venture a new interest...or business. We'll see..not sure of it yet.

At the moment, I would like to keep myself occupied with readings and colorings..and blogging ....and cooking! :p

Till we meet again..!

Luv,
Murni Ishak

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails